Listen to Beni talk to teens during Sunday school. He thoughtfully fielded an array of questions from sleeping up in trees to bringing dishes to 1st Sunday community potluck. Benito also talks about how the Monteverde Friends school and meeting has grown and changed over his time here.
- Have you ever lived outside of Monteverde?
- How did you become a Quaker?
- What do you love about Quakerism?
- What do you find challenging about Quakerism?
- How do you see God?
- When do you feel closest to God’s sense of spirit?
- How do you experience worship?
- Do you bring your own plate to potluck?
- Have you ever fallen asleep in meeting?
- How is the meeting today different than it was 20 years or 40 years ago?
This talk was recorded at the the Monteverde Friends School, in English, on September 25, 2016.